My New Arm Candy
When it comes to choosing a new handbag being a Mummy puts a whole new spin on things.
My previous arm candy requirements would have simply been a big, beautiful tote that gracefully adorns my arm, whilst happily carrying my make up and purse! Budget would not really have been and issue as I was working full time and I didn't have a princess needing equal amounts of spoiling!
Of course times have changed, so when it came to choosing my new Autumn/Winter wardrobe staple my requirements were:
- Firstly and very importantly for me, it needed an across-the-body strap (you already have a pram to push,a baby to carry and supermarket shelves to tackle)
- For me I also like the option of being able to carry the bag as a tote for when I (rarely) indulge in a child free outing.
- It must be large enough to carry the essentials including make-up, a hairbrush (not that I get much of a chance to wrestle with my trestles, but I'm defo not going out without), a diary (baby brain is most definitely not a myth and if I don't write it down it won't happen!)
- Must be wipe clean (its amazing where baby sick can end up!)
- And finally but definitely most importantly, must be fabulous (and affordable)
I absolutely love it and it fits the bill perfectly. At £89.99 it's not too frivolous but good quality and still a touch self-indulgent...