These brownies were made for break ups!
|Warmer, richer and sweeter than Channing Tatum's thigh!|
When a friend is in crisis and nothing but the filthiest, chocolatiest, melt in the middle naughtiness will do.... Look no further, this recipe is The One. The best thing about these bad boys is that is you can bake them in 40mins thanks to our dear friend Betty Crocker.
All you need is:
- 1 box of Betty's finest choc chip cookie mix
- One Betty's Brownie mix (I like choc fudge but sticky choc, chewy choc or whatever floats your boat will do)
- 6 regular sized mars Bars
So here goes..
- Line chosen baking dish with baking paper
- Make cookies according to Betty's instructions and pour into paper lined dish.
- Place Mars bars in a row on top of cookie mixture.
- Make brownies (again following easy peasy instructions) and then pour mixture on top of your cookie mars bar yumminess and pop in the oven for 30 mins.
- Wait for aroma to fill the room whilst staring at oven wishing time would pass more quickly!
Et Voila.... The most handsome filthiest brownie you will ever come across (better than any man)
|Best served warm with lashings of Vanilla Haagen Dazs|
If for some obscure reason you have any brownies left they will keep for a week in an air tight container (keep well hidden).
These brownies are not strictly for break ups, they can be used in any times of crisis!